Sunday, June 7, 2009

Shower Saturday


Last night I helped host a wedding shower for my friends Sarah & Matthew (they are the couple who got engaged at this "Bachelor" party). We had a great time...I got to meet alot of new folks! There were four preggo girlies there & we were all at different stages so it was fun to sit and chat about that! I wore the same dress that I had worn to my shower a few weeks back...I couldn't believe how much more I filled it out now...I think it's like 3-4 inches shorter in the front! You can really tell that Essie is still sitting really high by this picture...the "bulk" of my belly is right above my belly button! I also am posting some new recipes on the recipe blog for some shower food! So if you're interested in a recipe for fruit pizza (it was soooo yummy) and spinach dip hop on over there!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails