Tuesday, June 2, 2009

36 Weeks

Hellooo 9th month! Only 4 weeks to go...one week til I'm considered full term! :) She's around 6 pounds and 20 plus inches long. Crazy to think! I actually had two contractions this evening...nothing too strong or painful. I'm worn out these days...this heat is AWFUL for me! It makes me soooo sick! I can't handle the hot car when I get off work! I've begun to carry around a wet washcloth in my purse to help cool me off when I get overheated...which happens ALOT now. I'm still not quite ready for her to be here yet...I need a few more weeks to mentally prepare/rest up I think. I only have a day and a half of work left before summer break so I should be able to get some more rest after that! I go back to the doctor on Friday to see if I've dilated, etc so I should have some news then!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails