Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hospital Trip #3 & a few gifts

Last night we made our third trip to the hospital during this pregnancy. I apparently had a horrible allergic reaction to a new body wash that I tried...and I broke out in hives and a rash. My whole body was covered in a bright red itchy rash...I looked sunburned! It was awful! So at midnite we headed to the ER to get it checked out. I am happy to report that Benadryl is an amazing medicine and I am now pretty much rash free. I still break out in hives whenever it wears off but they go away during my next dose. So...note to all you preggos...do NOT try any new body creams, washes, etc! Apparently you can have a reaction...even if it's something you used before you were preggo! Here is a pic of my arms...we took some of my belly/back but I didn't think it appropriate to post on here for the world to see!

We also were surprised by a few more gifts recently. We came home to find this adorable bib/burp cloth set from Richard & Haley. We LOVE them!
And we recieved this awesome portable high chair and cute hooded towel from our friends Carey & Rachelle. Love them as well! So thanks to everyone for you thoughtfulness!

1 comment:

Amy Barrett said...

I love it that you post all your gifts on your blog. I love seeing all you get and you will always have it to remember this way! That is very smart and I think you will appreciate it more as time goes along!

Related Posts with Thumbnails