- You still can wear 0-3 months clothes but we are moving to 3-6 mos for length. You just moved to size 2 diapers and your feet are still too small for most shoes.
- You weigh just under 14 pounds.
- You have started eating baby food...you LOVE it. Your favorites are squash, green beans, and pears. You do NOT like peas.
- You have started sitting up on your own and can roll/scoot across the floor to get where you want.
- You are obsessed with chewing...your fingers are always in your mouth.
- Your sister is your favorite person.
- You laugh and smile all the time.
- You want to be talked to or held all day long.
- You are so social.
Thursday, October 22, 2015
Lottie Ann House! You are FIVE MONTHS already! Here is what you are up to:
Wednesday, October 21, 2015
I don't really even have the words to write this post. We lost our sweet Maggie girl Saturday morning. She had begun to have seizures about a month ago and has been on medications for that. We noticed her belly swelling and rushed her to the ER a week ago but all seemed okay. Her liver was enlarged but the vet said to keep on her seizure meds and continue to watch her. Throughout the week she didn't have very many seizure and seemed to be doing okay but her belly seemed to still be swollen. Saturday morning, Travis and Essie went to a color run and Lottie and I to the doctor. Essie went with YaYa after the run and Travis ran home to get a shirt to change into. He let Maggie out to potty and as she came inside, she had another small seizure. This time she didn't wake up. He tried reviving he but she was gone. I got home within a few minutes and we both were able to say our goodbyes and allow Tucker to do the same before we wrapped her up and took her to the vet to be cremated. She was our first baby...literally we loved that puppy like a child. Our hearts are completely shattered and there is a definite emptiness at home without her. Essie keeps saying she wants Maggie back. We do too. She is such a part of our family and it hurts....really, really hurts. We sure do miss you Maggie girl.
Tuesday, October 20, 2015
Monday, October 12, 2015
Sunday, October 11, 2015
We love the annual Future Fuel Picnic...we have gone every year since Essie was tiny. They have a fabulous fish fry and lots of fun activities for the kiddos. It was waaaay colder in Batesville than Conway so we had to stop at WalMart for warm clothes!