Wednesday, June 3, 2009

only 5 years...


Well it only took 5 years to get tucker to learn a new trick! His only tricks up til this point were "sit' and "speak". We've been working on "shake" for FIVE years with him. Now keep in mind, Maggie has a whole arsenal of awesome tricks to do: "sit, speak, shake, pout, lay down, roll over, etc.". And she learned each one within hours. Like I said we've worked on "shake" with Tucker for FIVE years...he just will NOT learn! Then the other night I thought I'd test the waters with him and ask him to shake. Completely out of the blue he shook my hand! I screamed! I had to test him over and over again just to make sure it wasn't a fluke. I even had Travis snap some pics of the great event for proof for the grandparents! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails