Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The Waiting Game...

Waiting...pretty much all we do these days. I sit around the house trying to keep myself busy. I long for the lunch hour when Travis gets to come home and then I just can't wait til he gets home in the afternoon. It's so hot that going outside is just unbearable so I just roam around the house trying to find things to do. Today I spent a little while making a ton of little flower bows for Essie...16 of em to be exact! I also cleaned out the fridge and organized all her onesies by size. Here is a pic of all the flower bows I made today...my friend Linda made this cute bow holder & I filled it up today! Also a cute pic of the pups getting a lil friendly. How cute is that...I love when they kiss each other...it doesn't happen very much though! Sooo tonight we ate a spicy supper and walked around K-Mart for a little bit (we didn't stay long thought because it was HOT in there) and have settled in to watch Wipe-Out...one of our summer favorites!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails