Friday, June 19, 2009

hiccups

For some reason Essie gets the hiccups at least once a day now. EVERYDAY. I don't mind them...they make me laugh but she's not really had them much before now. Only a few times that I can recall. But lately...every single night. And she keeps them going for like 30 minutes! She is completely out of room in there and her tosses & turns are very uncomfortable for momma here now. She squirms the most at night...just about the time that i'm ready for bed. It makes my tummy look like an alien is in there or something! Her movements and my contractions are hard to decipher from each other right now because she makes my tummy get super hard and tight as well! So as I type this evening she's hiccuping away in there and digging a heel into my right ribcage. Little Stinker! I ordered the gifts that we are giving our labor/delivery nurses today...I just hope they make it here in time! I can't wait to post what we bought...I'm super excited about it!!! I'm going to hold off until they arrive if I can...


And just because I can't stand a post without pictures...here is one of my boy Tucker and his fav (and disgustingly dirty) toy. I think he's dreaming about his new lil sister who's on her way!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails