Monday, June 29, 2009

1 day to go & a NEW POLL

Well it's time to close the poll... So we're pretty much down to right on time (week 40) which really should be titled (past due) and really late (week 41-42)! And well I guess she could possibly still come on her due date (yeah, right!) but noone voted for that one! Ha! So on to a new poll...What color hair do you think she will have? Or do you think she'll have none at all? I know it's a pretty boring poll but I'm just so tired of waiting and I just can't wait to see her little face. And to make matters worse I think her daddy is even MORE excited than I am. While he was home on his lunch break we watched an episode of "A Baby Story" on TLC (a horribly bad idea I know). We watched in fear of the delivery and then in relief when the baby arrives...I bawl everytime! (FYI I'm going to be a baket case when I see her I'm sure). I guess it had a little effect on him in that he grabbed my tummy and gave me strict instructions to "start some contractions" by the time he gets home! He's so ready to meet his little girl! So onto the the new poll...start voting!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails