Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Nothing...again...

Just got back from my doctor's appointment...and I'm still not dilated! She is low, head down, and I am thinning out which is all great. But I was just shocked to hear that I have no dilation what so ever! I had to see a different doctor which was a totally different experience! I have been proud to say so far that the exams didn't hurt at all...that is NOT the case today. I pretty much jumped off the table with this guy! I guess my doctor is just a lot more gentle or something...I dunno. But geeeeez! Much different today...I think I may run up and kiss my doctor when he gets back next week! :) I am exhausted...only slept a few hours last night so I'm feeling a nap coming on soon.
Here is another belly pic and a few pics of where Essie will be sleeping. I love this little pack and play that the girls at work gave me...it's small so it doesn't take up too much room and we can take it with us traveling. Travis' mom made this great little organizer that we hung on the end. It holds her diapers, a changing pad, wipes, cream, and some alcohol wipes. We figured out that a standard pillowcase fits the mattress perfectly so we bought some pink pillowcases to use as sheets!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails