Monday, June 15, 2009

This month...


This month started out being very busy...but with school ending for summer break my days have slowed waaaay down. I pretty much try and rest up each day since my days will be filled soon enough. Each week I have my doctor's appointment and that's about it. I also have a hair appointment this week but I'm only getting a summer cut and skipping the highlights since I'm still traumatized after the skin reaction I had to that body wash the other day. I'll go back after she's here to get those done! I don't want to risk another reaction that's for sure! We did manage to get the house cleaned this weekend and have all but a few items on my "last minute to-do" list scratched off! So it looks like now we're just waiting on Essie to decide to come on!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails