- You have learned to blow raspberries and you think it's the coolest thing ever and you do it constantly. Your shirts are always soaked in the aftermath of your raspberries!
- You've also learned to scream and you also think it's cool and do it quite often.
- You are quite the "tv-aholic" right now...you LOVE to watch cartoons and football.
- When I weighed you this morning you weighed in at a whopping 12 pounds 1 ounce!!! Girl you are growing!
- You are still a happy baby but are beginning to show your other feelings as well. You will let us know when you are not happy (being in your carseat especially).
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Then it was time for a bath...she LOVES her bathtime...she even got to have bubbles tonight! Fun fun! After her bath it was time to put on her pj's...and she started blowing raspberries again....
And just to prove that my little happy girl does have a bit of an attitude...here's her little fit she threw while daddy was trying to get her dressed!
Monday, September 28, 2009
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Friday, September 25, 2009
Thursday, September 24, 2009
Then toss in that hunk of cream cheese and dig in with your hands...I've found no other way that works on this. You really have to work for awhile to get it all incorporated.
While your "balls" are freezing melt the chocolate the way you choose (I did microwave). Drop the balls into the chocolate, coat well, shake off excess, and put back onto wax paper covered cookie sheet. Once complete, pop 'em back into the freezer for a while to harden.