Tuesday, June 30, 2009

How we spent our due date...

Well of course Essie and I spent the majority of the day just hanging out. When Travis got home we cooked dinner...I made some pasta and this yummy Paula Deen bread. It was really good but it calls for Italian seasoning mix and for some reason that makes me want to gag. So next time I'll use some other seasoning in it I think.
Then we went on our walk around the neighborhood hoping to bring on another night of contractions. Maggie and Tucker LOVE going on walks so they were super pumped! It was so beautiful outside...not hot and muggy at all... that we decided to hang on the back porch for awhile when we got home. I had bought Travis some of those little poppers and confetti thingies since we are most likely going to miss the fireworks on the fourth! So Travis popped a few of those and Tucker was soooo all about it! He jumped and tried to catch the confetti...Maggie on the other hand is terrified of fireworks and hid behind me the whole time. Now we are about to settle in and watch "Slumdog Millionaire" before we call it a night. What an exciting life we lead! Ha!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I swear every time I see you posted I get excited and think it will say you are on your way to the hospital. I am sure you wish you could post that too. I guess Essie just doesn't want to share a birthday with Tait. Hopefully she will come soon. Hang in there, good luck!

Related Posts with Thumbnails