Monday, June 1, 2009

On Fire!

Okay first of all I must apologize...before I was pregnant and I heard preggos complaining about heartburn I thought to myself..."seriously? how bad could it be?". What's a little heartburn?
Okay fast forward to now...here I am...9 months preggo and suffering and complaining. Pregnancy heartburn is unlike any other...I literally feel like my throat/chest can explode into flames at any moment! It is very, very painful! And NOTHING seems to help it really! So c'mon hot mommas out there...help a girl out. Any tips or suggestions to taming the fire? :)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I hated taking any "Tums;" but I did when I could no longer do a read aloud to my class or teach a lesson because I was in so much pain. They seemed to help short term. What seemed to help for me was chocolate milk. Yes sometimes it took a couple of glasses but seemed to help. Ross always said it was just a mental thing.

Creekmore's said...

You can take Pepsid AC and that helped me a lot!

Related Posts with Thumbnails