Tuesday, June 23, 2009

39 Weeks

Well...one week left to go! Essie is huge this week...supposedly between 7-8 pounds and around 21 inches long...she weighs as much as this mini watermelon! She's definitely dropped very low...my tummy has changed majorly! Absolutely makes breathing easier...even though she still likes to dig her heels into my ribs occasionally! I have suffered with a rediculous amount of sinus/ear congestion this entire pregnancy and am hoping that as soon as she's delivered that it goes away! Between that and my hip/leg pain at night I'm not sleeping well at all. Last night I laid down around midnight & was still wide awake at 2:00 am. Then I toss back and forth between my left and right side (even though toss is NOT the right word...it takes some major effort to roll over!) Then I never get much sleep at a time...I have to roll over again to the other hip for awhile...so I'm tired right now and will probably be enjoying a nap after lunch! I haven't had much contraction action...a few yesterday but none since. I'm fully expecting to hear that I'm NOT dilated tomorrow at my appointment! But I'll post tomorrow to update after the appointment!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Somehow I missed that Essie's due date is on Tait's birthday. It is a good day to have a baby. Even though I hope if she is born on that day that it is not quite as early as Tait at 12:41 a.m. Good luck!

Jennifer said...

Just stopping by to see if your baby is here yet. Not sure how I came across your blog...but have enjoyed reading your posts. Good Luck! Looking forward to seeing the sweet pictures of Essie.

Related Posts with Thumbnails