Tuesday, June 9, 2009

37 Weeks


I am considered FULL TERM today! Yay! That really is a relief! Only 3 weeks til "d-day"! Essie is supposed to be around 6 1/3 pounds and the length of swiss chard. I'm hoping she drops very soon so I can breathe a lil easier! Our appointment this week is on Thursday and I'm also hoping to have a lil dilation action. I don't want to go over 40 weeks! She's definitely not got as much room in there...she doesn't like for me to rub or put any pressure on my belly. She rolls from side to side and my tummy looks all deformed...craziness! I swear at times I can pretty much pinch her little booty!


I called today and made her first studio photography session! Our amazingly talented friend Beth is going to take her pictures not long after she's born but we also wanted to schedule a studio session as well. We scheduled it for July 31st so I'm hoping she's a lil early or on time so she won't be too small. I was shooting for 4-6 weeks. The photographer we booked has a yearly sitting fee so we can go as much as we want to for a flat fee!


I'll post a belly picture later this week...I have no plans in getting out of my pajamas today!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails