Tuesday, June 30, 2009

40 Weeks (the due date)

Well it's here...my due date. I had always imagined I would be holding Essie in my arms at this point but we all know that things don't always work our way, right? So we are 40 weeks today...starting tomorrow I will be "past due". My lil "pumpkin" weighs anywhere between 7-8 pounds (but realistically can be more of course!) I am hoping and praying for the between 7-8 pounds, ha!

I feel like I have a pumpkin in there...the pressure is getting a lot worse. We had a pretty eventful evening last night. We went for a walk and once we got home I was in quite a bit of pain. I had contractions off and on for several hours and was very uncomfortable! Most of the contractions were between 4-7 minutes apart but then I would go as much as 20-30 minutes without one! So I'm still here waiting...I just hope those contractions did some good and are helping me get dilated before my appointment on Thursday! Here are a few pics of Essie on her due date...warm and comfy in mommy's belly...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails