Friday, June 5, 2009

Nothing...nada...none

It's the first day of summer break...Woohoo! I started by waking up waaaay too early for summer break. My hips/legs just wouldn't let me sleep in! Then we went back to the dr today for my 36 week checkup. Not dilated at all...Essie is still really high up...and head down (good news!) My blood pressure was great, no weight gain, my group b strep test was negative (woohoo!), and my blood count was great. So all is well on baby front! I'm hoping by my next appointment (next Thursday) I'll be a little dilated (just to get things going.) Here's me right after my appointment today.We got her exersaucer in yesterday and I put it together today...yes, me...felt good to do it on my own! (well almost on my own, Travis screwed in the legs for me so I didn't hafta get on the floor). I LOVE it...I think it's such a cute one...I love the colors and it's not too cheesy! It's a walk-around one so I hope she'll enjoy it. We used a gift card that we recieved at our last shower to buy it...so thanks Julie, Peggy, and Gran-Gran!

I also got this super cute diaper bag as a gift from one of my students this week. It was filled with formula and diapers and other little goodies. Isn't that the sweetest???

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails