Thursday, June 25, 2009

a mountain to climb...

Travis and I are terrible about putting laundry away. We're really good at doing the laundry...keeping it washed. It's the putting it away that we're really bad at! We just let it pile up and up and up and up until we've got piles everywhere. Recently I think we let it pile for several weeks...it was baaad. We had discussed putting it away many times...just never got motivated to do it. Then one morning I had had enough...I threw it all on the bed and started to sort...by the time Travis got home for lunch I had it sorted, folded the towels, and put away our dresser clothes. When he got home he hung up all our hang up clothes...and I am happy to announce that at this moment I have three EMPTY laundry baskets! What a goood feeling! We've got to get our system tweaked before Essie gets here and adds a whole other dimension to our laundry! Ha! Here are a few pics of the before and after!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails