Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Over due...

Well today we are officially over due. I guess I need to have a talk about the importance of being on time with this little girl. She must take after her daddy and is going to be a procrastinator and late all the time. Ha! I am just so beyond surprised that she's not here in my arms. I dream of her every night now. Before all my dreams about her involved me being pregnant...now they are of her. I just hope she doesn't have the bright pink hair she had in my dream two nights ago! :) On the bright side of things...at least I can buy birthstone stuff now since I know for sure she will be born in July...it does break my heart a little in that I was supposed to have a June baby! July will work fine...but it would be great if she'd come before the 4th so she can wear the cute little fireworks onesie and bow we bought her at Old Navy! I know she'll come when she's ready and I should practice being patient. But I'm not a patient person by nature by any means. Her daddy is and even he's growing impatient these days! Well anyway...here is what a 40+ preggo belly looks like...it amazes me...(by the way...notice the bruises on the bottom of it from bumping into things all the time???ha!)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails