Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Shhhh..."it" happens....

Have yall ever heard that song by Sugarland called "it happens" ??? Well that pretty much sums up my mood today. A few days ago we found out Travis did not get the Memphis job (the one that would allow us to stay here). And I've been down ever since and to top that off...we've been dealing with the stress/worry of a sick baby going on day 4 now.  That'll take a toll on ya! We took her to the doctor yesterday (and since Travis carried her on his insurance plan she has no real insurance right now...only some bogus short term plan that covers nothing! So our trip to the doctor/meds cost us $120 out of pocket).  Then as soon as we got home the bank called...that is NEVER good news.  I cashed in a few bonds a few months back and apparently they gave me too much money for them so they were needing permission to take it out of our savings account (perfect timing!).   And this morning our load of jeans didn't get dry so I had to wear soppy wet jeans to work.  Then when we were leaving this morning our ceiling in our garage was dripping water so Travis had to work on our a/c unit today...thankfully he got it fixed.  So needless to say I've been in dire need of some good news!  I'm hoping it comes our way soon!



Essie is feeling a bit better...we are not throwing up anymore but she has had problems with the other end all day!  She's slept for 2 days straight but does seem to be in a better mood today. 

I am hoping our tomorrow is better than today!

3 comments:

Cunningham's Chaos said...

Oh girl I just don't know what to say other than I Love You! When you get up in the morning look in the mirror and say "I'm good, I'm great, and dog gone it people like me!" ....thought you might need a laugh!

Jennifer said...

Ugh! I was stopping by to the latest pictures of e claire and lordy mercy I didn't expect all this! Stay focused! This is just one of those storms that we have to walk through--remember--HE is with you every step of the way. Believing tomorrow will be a better day for you!

The Kiddies and Me! said...

I'm so sorry to hear all this. I feel for you guys. We all have those days, even weeks in my house. I will keep you all in my thoughts & prayers.

Related Posts with Thumbnails