Thursday, April 22, 2010

miss independent

First of all we've been putting essie's hair in a "whale spout" these days.  It works really well since the majority of her hair is right up front! I love it....it just makes my heart sigh!


Tonight we decided to give Essie one of those prepackaged toddler meals to try out...ummm


She L...O...V....E....D it! It was an alphabet pasta and she gobbled and gobble and gobbled it up!


She loved feeding herself and she even attempted using the spoon! She wasn't very coordinated with it but she knew exactly what to do!




She loved rubbing it in her hair and her belly.  She talked the whole time as she ate. 




She was a complete MESS but she had the biggest time!

And I have to give some props to the hubbie-he spent the entire day cleaning the garage out....we actually parked both vehicles in there for the first time ever! It looks sooooo good!
And I just had to share this cute cake I whipped up tonight...my students have worked hard the last two weeks on a big dinosaur project and tomorrow is our big exhibit for parents and other classes to come see.  I made this cake and some cupcakes for it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails