Wednesday, April 28, 2010

42 Weeks...

On the bright side...Essie is 42 weeks old today!





Her new favorite thing is be outside!  She loves it!  She will sit at the door and holler until we take her out.  She loves to just sit and watch!






Today has just been one of those days...nothing has gone my way....stress, stress, stress.  Travis had only heard from 2 of the jobs he's applied for.  The one in memphis and one in little rock and he was turned down on both.  He is not a "professional engineer" yet...he has to work for so many years and then take a test.  He's not worked enough to take the test yet so that goes against him.  I am becoming very discouraged.  We are still waiting to hear about a job in hot springs and two in russellville.  Both have online services where you can check your application status...I swear I check it at least 10 times a day and so far they've not changed.  Still waiting to hear....still waiting.  I HATE this part.  I can't order Essie's birthday invites yet because I'm not even sure that we will be living here in July!  I know that it's simple and petty but I hate being at a standstill!  I'm so ready to just hear something!  It's been 10 weeks since Travis was laid off...10 weeks.  I never thought  it'd take so long!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails