Friday, April 23, 2010

Dinosaur Exhibit

Today at school my kiddos had their big dinosaur exhibit. This is something I've done every year with my 1st graders. We spend 2 weeks and each student is assigned a specific dino to study. They write a report, create a habitat for, and a clay model of each dino. Then we have a big exhibit/party at the end of it for parents to come in and see as well as other classes.


This year it was the biggest it's ever been! I would have to guess close to 200 people walked through my room today!



We had soooo many parents come! They were so proud of their kids! We had like 6 other classes come as well.

I had two greeters to hand out brochures and bookmarks the kids made themselves!
I loved that Travis and Essie got to come as well!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails