Monday, April 26, 2010

random things today...

One thing I've forgotten to mention is that we bought Essie her big girl carseat.  She is soooo long that she's hanging out of her other one.  We found this MaxiCosi carseat on this website http://www.btrendie.com/ and it was half off! I couldn't believe it!  We still have her rearfacing since she's not 20 pounds or 1 year yet!  She LOVES her new big carseat and I have to say that it is super easy to get her in and out of!


Also we got her picture framed today since Hobby Lobby had their frames on half off...I love it!



And we got this in the mail today.  Way back in January (before the layoff) we ordered and (thankfully paid for then) a doll from http://www.babybeblesseddolls.com/ .  We wanted to get her a special doll for her 1st birthday! If you've never heard of them...they are handmade and you specify things like hair style/color/etc.  The really neat thing is that they sew on a scripture patch on the belly.  It says Essie's name, birthdate, and any scripture of our choice.  I tore into the box as soon as I got home...I couldn't wait to see it!  I'm not showing her yet because I want to save it for her birthday....but here's a sneak peek!




And finally Travis got our rocking chairs finished...I think they really pop on the front porch!

4 comments:

Allison said...

The 20 lbs/1 year thing is the very minimum you should turn them around. I know a lot of people think that's when you can, but it's really better just to leave her backwards as long as possible.

I bet those dolls are super cute too!

Jennifer said...

I'm sure Essie will love her baby doll! The rocking chairs add such a flair to the front porch. Hoping you all have a great week!

Susanne said...

Randi, I just love all of your blogs! I would love to visit the bTrendie website. How do I get in? Susanne Vail

Randi House said...

If you become a facebook fan of theirs you can get it. Or you can send me your email and I will email you a code!

Related Posts with Thumbnails