Thursday, July 30, 2009

8 and a half...

First of all I have to brag that essie slept 8 and a half straight hours last night. She fell asleep at 8:00 and slept until 4:30 this morning. I couldn't believe it! We kept waiting for her to wake up for her 11:00 feeding but she never did. I only wish Travis and I wouldn't have stayed up late so that we could've slept those 8 hours! I was so shocked that I took a picture of her Itzbeen at 4:30 this morning!!!



We had to be at a meeting at my school today at 9:00 so we ran around this morning like crazy to get out the door. Essie wore her ruffly butt outfit that I've tried having her wear several times before (but she always spits up on it). She looked so cute! She was very good the whole day even though the meeting lasted until 2:00! She did have a major spit up all over the both of us so we got to put on another one of my favorite outfits...this black one!

2 comments:

Cunningham's Chaos said...

What is a itzbeen?

Unknown said...

Cute kid, Sheri and I wish you the best.

Related Posts with Thumbnails