Monday, July 6, 2009

Tomorrow is a Big day...

I am trying hard to keep myself as busy as possible today...I'm cleaning, doing laundry, and doing last minute things to get ready for tomorrow. Travis is working today (his only day this week most likely) and I'm all alone left contemplating tomorrow and the next day. I dreamed last night that I wasn't dilated at my appointment tomorrow and I sobbed right there on the exam table....probably will happen if that's what I hear tomorrow. I just can't imagine waiting another week to have this little girl! I'm anxious and nervous and excited all wrapped in one. The actual labor/delivery terrifies me but I'm so excited to meet Essie Claire! So the plan for today is to get this house spotless for tomorrow. Then tomorrow we have our appointment first thing in the morning and we will spend our last day as a "couple" rather than a "family". It's crazy to think that tonight will most likely be the last night we spend in our bed without having a little girl sleeping in her bed next to us! Oh how our lives are about to change....:-)And just because I don't like posting without a picture...here is a cute pic of Tucker snuggling next to my belly...I think he really loves Essie already! He barely fit between me and
the edge of the bed but he sure tried! Love that boy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails