Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tuesdays

Tuesdays I used to always post my weekly pregnancy update/belly pics so I'm a little lost on Tuesdays now! Essie and I have enjoyed our first two days of being on our own. I'm trying the "Baby Wise" method and it's working fairly well for us so far. She pretty much eats every 3 hours and then sleeps until her next feeding. The only trouble spot we've hit is between the hours of 10pm and 2 am. She wants to eat every hour or two hours during that time--which is a little rough on us! But we are making it...we know that we are very blessed to have a calm baby who doesn't cry all day. Anyway today I'm posting a bunch of random pics since nothing else is really going on!

We had some extra nurses gifts leftover so I painted my toes (now that I can reach them again! ha!) with Essie nailpolish. This color is called chubby cheeks...which Essie seems to be getting these days! I can't wait til she's older so I can paint her toes using Essie!

Last night we had a pretty big event happen around here...her umbilical cord stump fell off. It's been pretty loose and I've even called Travis at work twice convinced it was going to fall off while I was home alone with her. (it really grosses me out). But after her bath last night I was changing her diaper and saw that it was stuck to her shirt...ewww. So Travis came and saved the day to get it for me. Now she has a cute lil belly button...and no, we are NOT keeping the stump!During our 2am feeding last night I noticed Tucker had his feet propped up on his favorite toy...a very random way to sleep so I had to snap a pic-I thought it was so funny!I love these yawns...she usually sighs after she yawns...Love it! Check out those cheeks...she's filling out!Yep...she's a daddy's girl. She loves his scruffy beard...she just looks at it all the time!She's getting so good at holding her head up. Whenever you lay her on your chest she just raises that head to look at you. It melts me every time!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails