Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Another busy day...

Essie and I had a lunch date today. We attended a surprise birthday lunch for one of the girls I work with, Mandi. It was a great time with good food and even better company! Have I mentioned that I LOVE the girls I work with???

Essie and I enjoyed the rainy afternoon snuggling in bed...

When Travis got home we all went to my classroom to move a little bit of furniture around...here is my room while it's in it's "disaster" state. I'll post pics of my classroom when it's finished!

Afterwards we all went to Chili's to enjoy dinner...Essie was well behaved and really alert. We had a ton of people stop at our table to check her out! I was so proud of her. And then she had a major blowout diaper all in her carseat so I got to change her outfit in the Chili's bathroom...does it get any better than that? Really???

And finally...here is a video of my girl waking up from her nap today...just look at that smile. Melt me...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails