Thursday, July 16, 2009

2nd outing!




We made our second outing with Essie today. I had my 1 week checkup at my OB today so we took her with us. It was the strangest feeling walking into that office with her. We've walked into that office for 9 months with her in my belly...the last time being one week ago...and this time we walked in carrying her. Very surreal! I had a good checkup...it was nice not having to go through all the "pregnancy" procedures such as peeing in a cup and getting undressed and examined! My incision looks really good...he removed my steri-strips for me and answered a bunch of my questions. I was surprised to find out that I now weigh 23 pounds less than I did when I got pregnant with her! That Essie diet really works I tell ya! Afterwards we quickly ran into two local boutiques to look for summer clearance items...we didn't find any but it was nice being back into the real world. The sales ladies at both stores were shocked that we were out and about with a 1 week old though! Essie was so cute sporting her "daddy's little helper" onesie that Amy Barrett made for me. I love the little hammer on it...she will be her daddy's helper soon!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails