Friday, July 31, 2009

Finally Friday!

Wow! What a busy week it's been...it's just been a blur! Every day Essie and I got out and left early to run errands and go to meetings. We've been gone all day pretty much every single day this week. Since I'm just 3 weeks out from deliver/surgery I'm still not really supposed to lift much and I've been carrying her around in that heavy carseat all week so I'm exhausted and sore! My sciatic nerve is really flaring up from lifting her to put her in the middle of the backseat of the Jeep...that's not an easy task! And the poor girl just endures as I bump and rock it to get it in and out...it's definitely not a smooth ride for sure! Needless to say I am ready for the weekend and for next week (which I have NOTHING scheduled to do!) Tomorrow we are going to work on my classroom and try and get it ready. My dad is coming up to help us so we should be able to knock it out.


Today we had a lunch meeting with the other first grade teachers and principals to discuss back to school stuff. Essie slept the whole time of course. Our assistant principal Amy brought her little girl, Presley, who is 5 months old. She was a doll! Afterwards Essie and I ran to a teacher supply store and dollar tree to pick up some stuff for my classroom. Then we came home to rest for a little bit before daddy got home. Then all three of us ran to Hobby Lobby and Wal-Mart...I am exhausted!!!
In honor of our meeting with the other teachers Essie wore her "future Raider" onesie, black pants, and raider colored bow! She looked adorable!

But of course it wasn't long before it was covered in baby goo so it was on to outfit number 2! This one was a gift from aunt tanya and essie looked like a doll in it! By the way...have I mentioned that she's gotten some MAJOR crazy hair??? Just look at how it sticks straight up like that! It's out of control!


Anyway so we had our bath tonight...we've been taking a bath with her and she LOVES it! It super relaxes her! Look at her in her cute hooded towel and pajamas! Now if only we could have another 8 hours of sleep night...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails