Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday's best

This morning we thought we'd dress essie in one of her many cute dresses. So we chose this one that Sarah gave to us at a shower...I've been dying to put it on her so far. The dress fit okay (still a little big) but the hat was HUGE on her! It was so funny...she didn't even seem to mind. In fact she tried to chew/suck on the brim!



Travis' parents left early this afternoon and then our friend Ashley stopped by to visit. So tonight is our first night all on our own and tomorrow will be my first day completely by myself. I'm a lil nervous about it but I know that Travis is only like 10 minutes away if I need him so that comforts me greatly. She's been asleep for the most part today. Yesterday she didn't seem to sleep at all during the day and I think she's making up for that today. She even slept for 5 hours straight this morning...a record so far!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails