Wednesday, July 1, 2009

the 4th...

I love the fourth of july...it's one of my favorite days of the year. I love grilling out and going to see the fireworks (even though I hate the crowds). There is just something so wonderful about it! I had really hoped to have a lil girl to share this year's celebration with. We even have the perfect outfit for her...(those are the 3 hairbow/headband options...a girl has to have options you know!). We're going to the store tonight to get some goodies to grill. Even if she's not here we will still grill out and celebrate when she does get here! And she will wear this outfit even if it's two weeks after the fourth! Otherwise I have a few days to get her to decide to c'mon her own...she's seems to be taking after her father so if jeans and cute clothes don't lure her out maybe the smell of ribs on the grill will...hmmm. :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails