Thursday, March 18, 2010

a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

WOW! It was such a gorgeous day today!  First of all...how STINKING cute is this outfit???
We got it at a consignment event for like 2 bucks! I think it's my favorite right now! And I'm so excited about putting EC in little summer/spring clothes...I love seeing those little legs!




As soon as I got off from tutoring we decided to go for a walk...we walked and walked and walked.  By the time we got home we were tired! I think Maggie was close to passing out!  She sure was walking slow towards the end!  Essie loved it so much that she just wiggled her toes and kicked her feet!








Then we came home and I cooked dinner...I tried a new recipe and it was YUMMY! Travis devoured it! (I will update the recipe blog).



Essie has been turning her nose up at baby food lately...she pretty much spits it everywhere so we've been giving her more table food.  Tonight she ate penne pasta, black beans, corn, & steamed broccoli and cauliflower.  She loved it all!

And then tonite she wore these "new" pjs...she's outgrown all her pjs pretty much !  We got these at consignment for $1.00!!! They are super cute and shabby!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails