Sunday, December 6, 2009

Weekend in Review...

We had a very busy weekend! Whew is all I can say!



First of all I had to share this cute bottle coozie that I bought for E.C from a lady at work...I know it's rediculous but I thought it was so appropriate for her!  It says The Queen. 

I recently joined an organization here called Circle of Friends that raises money for Arkansas Children's Hospital.  We had a big benefit coming up this weekend so Friday night we got together to wrap some items for a bake sale and had a little social. 

Then Saturday we got up and went to Mistletoe Madness which is part craft fair/part boutique sale type of thing.  We picked up a TON of Christmas gifts that I had ordered from a place called Krazy Daisy.  Very cute stuff!  We also grabbed a few cute things there as well. 

Then that afternoon my mom and niece Haley came up since I had a special evening planned for Haley.  She's been feeling left out since Essie's birth (her mom also had a little boy 2 days before Essie) so I wanted to do something special just the two of us.  So I bought tickets to the Nutcracker for us!  I bought her a fancy new dress and she got all dressed up...she even borrowed some of my pearls and essie's feathers!  She was sooooo excited!  We had a great time but it was soooo long!



Essie looked super duper cute in the retro dress that I bought at consignment last year...don't ya just love it?




And then this morning we went to breakfast and shopping....I found this adorable Grease onesie (it says summer lovin) and I about flipped! I LOVE Grease!



This afternoon is was Circle of Friends Christmas Tour of Homes/Bake Sale and I got to work inside of my favorite house in town!  I was SO excited! I have been in love with this house for YEARS and was so excited to see the inside of it finally!  We had a pretty good turnout and hopefully raised a bunch of money for the Arkansas Children's Hospital!  We bought this chocolate cake and pecan pie there...and lemme tell ya that is the BEST pecan pie I've ever had!



Tonight Essie practiced sitting up...she's becoming a pro! and was cute in this christmas outfit...yes, it's a boy's outfit but we saw it at a consignment sale and HAD to have it.  It says "Christmas Wrapper" and "Everybody say HOOOOOOOO, now say Ho, ho, ho!"  And the little guy has a gold tooth and bling necklace...Love it! :)



I am also posting some new recipes over on the recipe blog if you wanna check 'em out!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails