Saturday, December 19, 2009

Things...

These are a few of our new things...

Our local kids shoestore just recently had a 50% off sale on infant shoes and squeaker shoes. Travis can NOT wait for Essie to wear squeaker shoes. That's a heck of a sale for this store so I went and bought 3 pairs of shoes.

One pair for now...these zebra fur ones. Oh yeah. I said fur.
And two for when she's walking...these brown patent leather ones
and these pink add-a-bows. (you can interchange the bows).
And they are both squeaker shoes so Travis didn't mind that I spent more than I planned! :)
Also I had to share this super cute ornament that we had made for her. It's from a girl who is a former student teacher of mine and she's opened a cute little store Krazy Daizy. I got most of our Christmas presents there this year...I LOVE her stuff!
And one last thing...I got this awesome personalized 9x13 pan with lid from my "pink pal" at work. (it's like a secret sis type deal). I LOVE it...I'm not sure where it's from but this is great idea for Christmas gifts as well! n

1 comment:

Allison said...

just fyi...we loved those squeaker shoes too...but they'll probably start to get on your nerves! Also, if you take her out anywhere in them, then you are going to go get a ton of comments on them (especially the older people that don't really know about them.)
Anyway, those zebra ones are really cute though!

Related Posts with Thumbnails