Friday, December 4, 2009

Our Trees...

So...this year we are trying to make our Christmas decorations as special as we can since it's Essie's first!  We have put up 2 trees so far and are most likely going to add a third.  Our main tree is in the living room and is 12 ft tall...we have really tall ceilings and a short tree just looks silly in there!  We decorated it in silver, white, and black.




My favorite ornaments this year are these big words.  They say Peace, Love, Joy.  I got them at Hoblob.


I also love these silver glittery feathers...also from hoblob.


Each year I stock up on colored ornaments after Christmas while they are on sale and then I just rotate them in and out to change it up! 

Our second tree is in Essie's room.  I have been dreaming of her tree since I knew she was a girl.  We used our white tree and covered it in pink tulle, feather boas, and ornaments.  I found light pink ornaments at Garden Ridge and I was so super excited! 




We have one more 4 ft tree that we are still working on that will hold all of our "family" ornaments! I'll post it later!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Your trees are beautiful. As a mom of 2 daughters, I especially adore the princess tree. Christmas blessings to you!

Φιλιώ said...

Beautiful Christmas decorations!!!! Here is my tree take a look... http://theartfairy.blogspot.com/

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

Wow! Those are gorgeous trees! And your little baby is quite a cutie, too! :) Merry Christmas!

Related Posts with Thumbnails