Monday, December 21, 2009

New Traditions

This year we are all about starting new traditions for Christmas with Essie.  Last night we put on our pajamas, poured some Wassail into mugs, bagged up a few choc chip cookies and headed out to look at Christmas lights.  Yes Essie could not "look" at the lights strapped into her carseat and no she couldn't eat the cookies or drink the wassail but she did get to sip on a nice warm bottle the whole time!  Next year she should be able to partake a little more though!  Oh how I look forward to her helping bake cookies!  Ahhh.  This is one of several new traditions we are starting so stay posted for others coming soon! :)

Homemade wassail...I put the recipe on the recipe blog! SO GOOOD!

I got these plates at Target last year and LOVE them!

Our family in pajamas about to head out to look at lights!



These slippers are very special to me.  I got them at Christmas last year and I wore them in the hospital when I was having Essie! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails