Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2009 in Review

It's been such an AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL year that I just couldn't sum it up...soooo I chose one picture from each month...one picture that was special.

January 19th - Hearing the words "it's a GIRL!" I had no idea how much pink was coming our way.


February 18th-finally finding the base fabric for Essie's nursery!

March 2nd-While attending "The Bachelor" finale party my bff  Sarah gets a surprise proposal!

April 21st-My first baby shower...it was such a sweet day!

May 16th-laying in bed feeling Essie kick and Tucker hugging her

June 30th...we watched my due date come and go...


July 9th-holding Essie for the first time...my heart will never be the same.

August 14th...sleeping just like daddy..this is one of my top fav pics of all time

September 26th-first Red Wolf football game...first of many to come...

October 5th-Essie's first day at Mrs. Deenas & the end of my maternity leave

November 14th-Sarah & Matthew's wedding & our first photography gig

December 22nd-Essie's first Christmas

I never in my wildest dreams could have imagined this year turning out the way it did.  I would never had believed you if you told me how my life would change this year.  We have been so blessed.  I cannot wait to see what 2010 holds in store for our little family...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails