Thursday, December 10, 2009

virus...

Well I've been sick, sick, sick the past few days.  Tuesday night I started feeling sick to my stomach and I ended up spending the ENTIRE evening in the bathroom.  I also began running fever and just felt awful.  It continued Wednesday and my fever spiked Wednesday night over 102.  It finally broke early this morning.  I went to the doctor today and they ran some bloodwork and a flu test (which is rather painful by the way).  Thankfully the flu test came out negative and the bloodwork looked fine.  So it's just some sort of virus.  I am very, very sore today...like I've been hit by a truck.  I guess my muscles in my back, shoulders, and neck are just overly pulled from getting sick an entire night!

So the past two days Travis has been having to take Essie to daycare (and the past two days she's looked like a homeless child) so I spend this evening cleaning her entire closet and drawers out to get rid of everything that is even remotely too small.  So I sat in her floor and went through her dresser and bawled my eyes out as I packed away the tiny things she will never wear again.  All those cute little monogrammed things that she wore in the beginning...those things that I haven't had the heart to pack away yet.  She's just growing so fast...I am thankful that she's a healthy, growing girl but it is so sad to see those things!  So tonight she has empty drawers and I have another bag of clothes to add to the attic.  And obviously Travis is worn out from playing mommy the past two days...


Essie and Maggie have become fast friends and they play together all the time.  Tonight they played together in the floor while I cleaned out drawers. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails