Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Decor...

This year we wanted to make our house special for our little one...we know that she won't remember it but we wanted to go over the top with the decorations since she is so amused by the lights and shiny things.
Our main tree...we did silver and white and black.



Essie's tree...in pink! I used tulle and feather boas to add texture.  She LOVES her tree..she constantly tries to grab it.




Our "family" tree.  This year we thought we'd put up a third tree to house all our "family" ornaments.  Ones that we've gotten over the years. 



This one we got the first Christmas when we were dating.


This one was from last year...our first Christmas in our new house.


This one from a student...I love this one.


Of course a "Twilight" one..


One from my school district.


One from another student.


One from Travis' sister..Tanya I think we need another one of these now! :)


Our mantle...we bought these stockings last year and I loved them so much we bought extra for our future children.  I also found these initial pins that I added this year.



This is a cypress knee Santa my dad painted in 1992 and it's one of my favorite things at Christmas...I think I need more dad!


This year I wanted to put a simple wreath on all our interior doors.  I wanted to do it last year but didn't have the energy...pregnancy took a toll.  So this year I found these at Walmart for $2! I was so pumped! I added the little red bow to each one and I love the way they turned out!



We've added a few little touches in our bathrooms...


and little touches in Essie's room...(its fiber optic and blows her mind).


And little touches all around the house...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your home is so gorgeous, and Essie's room is so adorable, She will treasure all these photo memories. My fav is the Santa, your dad painted, that is so neat.

Christmas blessings, "aunt rosie"

Related Posts with Thumbnails