Sunday, August 30, 2009

Away we go...

So we packed up and headed out today for Batesville. Tucker decided to help me zip my suitcase first thing...I think it was more he wanted to make sure we didn't leave him behind! Ha! 

So tonight we are in batesville.  Tomorrow Travis and I will be heading to Tunica for two nights and leaving miss Essie here.  I know it's so soon to leave her but we really need a weekend to ourselves.  Especially since our entire summer was spent waiting for her and then adjusting once she got here!  So we will be spending two nights away from her and it's already killing me!  I know she's in good hands but it's going to be hard to not see her all day! Anyway, here are a few pics from today...she's just the cutest little one! yes her shirt says "miss july".  I found that iron on and hoblob and added it to a plain white onesie!  love it (even though she was supposed to be a miss june!) ha!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails