Friday, August 14, 2009

One Busy Friday!

First of all...how cute is this picture? Like father like daughter right? No, she does not typically sleep with us but after a 5 am feeding this morning I wanted just a little more sleep so we put her in her wedge between us for a bit.
We had one heck of a busy Friday today! We started off our day by getting up and rushing around to get out the door for our first studio photo session! We had a great time taking pictures this morning. Essie was sooooo good and did not fuss at all. We got so many good pictures that I don't think we're going to be able to choose!
After that we rushed home to eat lunch and get her fed before my friend Beth was coming over to do another photo session. She's very artistic and creative so I know we'll have some excellent pictures from her as well!
Immediately following that we had to take Essie to her 1 month checkup at the doctor's office. She weighs 8 pounds 13 ounces (50th percentile) and is 21 3/4 inches long (75%). He checked her out and said she's right on track and growing just wonderfully!


She's been such a happy baby all day and has smiled tons! Here's proof...can't ya just eat her up? Please excuse my voice in this video...I know it's cheesy but you find yourself saying/doing anything to get those smiles! And I promise I don't have a lisp even though it sounds like it...I think I was just too close to camera!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails