Thursday, August 27, 2009

Seeing spots...

First of all...had to post this picture of her in this outfit...LOVE it on her! The pants are too big in the waist but she still rocked it! And look! NO BOW! Okay, you know how they say that babies are attracted to contrasting prints? Well we noticed that Essie is very mesmerized by black & white polka dots. There are some on the mirror toy that is attached to her carseat and she is ALWAYS staring at them! She also had a book that has them and she loves it. I didn't realize her true obsession until tonight when I was holding her and she caught a glimpse of my shirt....
And she was soooooo excited....
That she stared and stared and stared....
and grabbed at them and cooed and drooled for over 30 minutes without taking her eyes of my black and white polka dotted ASU.
She even started fussing and I put her back on my chest and she immediately stopped and was again in a trance. So we will be looking for some black and white polka dot fabric to make stuff to keep with us at all times! Ha!

1 comment:

Jane B said...

Those pictures are so cute! She is really growing! So happy for your family...she is a doll!

Related Posts with Thumbnails