Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New "do's"

So day two away from my girl went well...got a lot accomplished in my classroom! When I'm finished I will give a "classroom tour"! After work I went to get my hair done since it's been forever! I've got more gray hairs than Travis and need my roots done terribly!
So here is my new short funky 'do. I love it and it feels soooo gooooood!
And here is Essie in her new 'do. Since she's losing her hair we thought we'd invest in a baby wig. I think this one is from the "achy breaky" collection! Ha!
And here's my girl in some pajamas that I've been dying to put on her for the longest time! They actually fit her now and I just can't stand how cute she is in them!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Oh I love your new do! And that sweet baby girl is getting so big.

Related Posts with Thumbnails