Friday, August 21, 2009

friday.

Today Essie and I met Travis for lunch at our favorite place then she and I ran by my school so that my students could meet her. It was so sweet! They were so excited to see her and she seemed quite intrigued by them as well!
She wore one of my most favorite outfits today...I love the zebra print on her! It even has ruffles on the butt!When we got home she and I played dress up for a bit. I've been dying to try this outfit on her & was quite surprised that it actually fit her! And she looked super cute in it!

Gotta love all that zebra print! And check out those shoes!
The best toy we've found...a carseat mirror. She LOVES this! She constantly smiles at herself in it! We got it at Target...the new Sassy brand they are carrying. Love that stuff!

My happy smiling girl....love her bunches!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails