Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sunday...

Again today the three of us spent the majority of the day at my classroom working. I am almost done...just some paperwork/finishing touches to do! We also went to lunch with our friends Ashley, Chandler, and their little girl Adalyn. After that we went to a baby shower for a little one named Carter who is due in October! Then back to the classroom for another few hours of work! We are sooo tired and ready to spend some time relaxing at home! So our plans for tomorrow include staying in pajamas all day and relaxing. I think Essie is just as pumped at these plans as I am! We are ready for our routine again! And the house could really use a good cleaning! Here are a few pics of my sweetie today.
My naked baby sleeping away...see that knot on the side of her forehead? She had that at birth and had it x-rayed. It's a calcium deposit and should go away on its own. The dr didn't know what caused it but he did ask if I had any trauma to my belly while pregnant. Nooo, other than bumping into the sink everyday!
Couldn't you just kiss these little toes? E.C. has majorly long feet and toes. She can and will grip your finger with these toes. And don't even try and tickle them...they are waaay ticklish! She will kick and pull them back if you even think about it!
This is one of my favorite outfits so far...I loved how she looked in the bright colors...and the bow options are endless! She's really starting to get some baby acne all over her face. Any suggestions on how to help this? Or do you just let it go away on its own?
Okay, even Essie thought this bow was a little too much for the outfit! ha!
Also we bought this cute sign for her room. You can go to this website to check out all the other cute stuff she makes!. The girl who does this actually did her student teaching in my classroom! She has some super cute stuff so go check it out!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Both my boys had the baby acne. Both of our doctors said to just let it go and do not pop them or put lotion on them. It did seem to help to wash their faces really well with baby fragrant free soap. It will get better but might get worse first.

Allison said...

Jenna has that same outfit! I love it! Also, I think the baby acne you just have to let it be. She's so cute!

Creekmore's said...

Be sure not to put baby lotion on it. Their skin is very sensitive and the lotion can aggravate it. It will take some time, but it will clear up.

Related Posts with Thumbnails