Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Essie Claire Red Square!

Okay so when we woke up this morning...this is what I saw on Essie's head...



Yep..that's right a big red square! So I called the doctor's office for probably the weirdest thing ever. The nurse jotted down the notes...laughing...and told me she'd call back. So she did and told us to bring her in...
Of course by the time I loaded her up...the red square had turned into a slightly pinkish square. I just knew we'd be the laughing stock of the doctor's office but at least had my picture of the bright red square as proof. So the doctor walks in...I show him the picture...and he laughs and says "yep. that's a big red square!". Hmmm never seen anything like that before! He said he wanted us to come in so he could see it for himself! It's nothing...just more of that baby rash that formed a perfect square! Random! So after that we ran to my doctor's appointment for my 6 week postbaby checkup! As of now the red square has disapperaed and she's a happy girl. By the way...I think that mirror on the carseat is making her a little vain. She's constantly smiling at herself in it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails