Monday, March 16, 2009

Maternity Swimsuit...yay

I've been searching for a maternity swimsuit for awhile and I finally found this one that I loved (as much as one could love a swimsuit that is). I loved the ruffles even though Travis says it looks like a Christmas tree! What does he know??? :)

http://www.target.com/Liz-Lange-Target-Ruffle-Tankini/dp/B001K31N3E/ref=sc_qi_detaillink?ie=UTF8&pf_rd_r=0R9XRH9GXXQQNMN3VY6V&pf_rd_p=436115101&pf_rd_i=B001K31N3E&pf_rd_s=right-1&pf_rd_m=A1VC38T7YXB528&pf_rd_t=5101

3 comments:

Cunningham's Chaos said...

I Love it! It adorable!

Amy Barrett said...

This is one of the cutest maternity swimsuits I've seen - and one of the cheapest!!!

Amy Barrett said...

OH, and I got my hairbows in from that lady who's site you sent me and they are adorable! Ella is wearing them in my St. Patrick's Day blog post! Thanks for the hook up!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails