Sunday, March 15, 2009

Almost complete...




Travis surprised me this morning by having the nursery almost completely put back together. Here is what it looks like currently. These pictures don't do it justice!!! We still have to paint the ladder shelf and put it back. So far we love how it's turned out. He made the cornice board and hung it up. We hung the curtains (ignore the wrinkles, they need to be pressed). I've begun organizing her clothes. I've sorted them into sizes and put away some of the stuff in her dresser. We still have to accesorize and find some stuff to hang on the walls. Lori is working on the bedding (I can't wait to see it!) And we are working on her letters for her name that will go above the crib. I can't wait to put it all together!

2 comments:

Cunningham's Chaos said...

It's a princess paradise!

Amy Barrett said...

It looks awesome so far! That header picture is hilarious!

Related Posts with Thumbnails