Wednesday, March 18, 2009

letters







We have her letters finished and hung on the wall! They look a little lost on that big empty wall but I'm hoping that once we put in the tall ladder shelf and bedding it'll make them pop out more. We are also looking for some sconces to hang next to her name. So anyone out there keep your eyes open for some shabby chic sconces or candleholders (just for decoration). Yes, we covered her letters in the main fabric we are using in the room. I love how it turned out. We weren't sure how they would work or how well we would be able to cut them out. They weren't the easiest to make that's for sure! But I think the end result was well worth it! :) By the way I still haven't wrapped my head around the fact that we are going to have a child named Essie. It's soooo wierd! Putting her name up felt so foreign to me...I think it's because we don't have much to associate it with yet! It kinda blows our minds!

1 comment:

Cunningham's Chaos said...

love the letters, oh and to get used to Jadelyn's name before she was born I used to wait till I was alone in the house and yell it up the stairs like I was calling her, silly but it's a fond memory I have

Related Posts with Thumbnails